Thread: Sebring 2019
View Single Post
Old 6 Sep 2017, 22:56 (Ref:3765074)   #21
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF110 View Post
I prefer to keep it at Midnight. Good viewing time for Europeans, many people already there who watched IMSA have an incentive to stay, it's a night to day race which is unheard of unless it's a full 24hr one. Those are just a few things. Plus it's 12 hours instead of the 'bland' repetitive 6hr ones everyone complained about.
Some that will be physically be there Saturday may not want to stay til 2pm on Sunday. but its a matter of opinion.

I don't mind 6 hours so I am assuming this is a typical complaint of WEC races?

12 hours of Bathurst starts in the dark, which is fantastic. That's about 30 mins of dark. Midnight start would be half dark and half daylight and 100% through the fog of Green Park fires.