View Single Post
Old 29 Dec 2017, 20:50 (Ref:3789669)   #952
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
Without getting too tied up in this, I do believe that McLaren raised the money from outside sources and it is they that hold the lien on the assets put up by McLaren - not Ron Dennis. And that was only to cover the first instalment. They still have to find further funds to pay for the balance of the shares, and I am pretty sure that Dennis will not let them go without receiving the full amount.

This could yet end up in court if he doesn't get his money!
I thought Dennis made an offer of around £1.5bn to Mumtalakat and Ojjeh for McLaren, only for it to be rejected by his fellow shareholders as they wanted Dennis gone? Dennis then took those shareholders to the High Court, in order prevent them removing him from McLaren but lost the case and was subsequently removed in November 2016.