View Single Post
Old 30 Apr 2021, 19:43 (Ref:4048808)   #2712
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
IIRC - the proposed race(s) at Flushing Meadow made it onto the official calendar from '83-'85. The proposed New Jersey circuit at Port Imperial only made it onto the calendar once in 2013, and then was only ever a provisional for 2014?

I remember the 1983 Flushing Meadow race suddenly being cancelled, with Brands Hatch stepping in with the European Grand Prix, which I went to but I don't remember Flushing Meadow reappearing on the calendar for '84 and '85.