View Single Post
Old 11 Jun 2018, 11:48 (Ref:3828370)   #7
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeW04 View Post
I think we'll get a different kind of race at the front compared to the last 10 years or so, however Rebellion may go for it right from the start and put the pressure on Toyota. What would really throw the cat amongst the pigeons is if Toyota have an issue that costs it 10 mins or so then we'll see how fast they can really go
I don't think mere 10 min delay is going to cost them a place over 24 hours. Paul Truswell may say that but I think Gemma Hatton's prediction of IIRC 4 lap advantage is much more realistic than roughly 2 laps. Even 4 laps is probably too little, especially looking at Spa where Toyotas kept screwing up and the other car even came from the back of the grid, yet still dominated the rest.

Anyway I think they'll blow it again on both cars anyway so the pace or pit cycles don't really matter. If they had run the third car again as they should've I'd said differently but here the chances are more against them than not