Thread: A new champion
View Single Post
Old 30 Sep 2005, 21:24 (Ref:1421257)   #1
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
A new champion

Congratulations to the new Champion Fernando Alonso, youngest driver to win a F1 championship, first spanish driver to win... er... I think do anything REAL GOOD in F1 !

...And not forgetting the great Kimi Raikonen, almost champion, but already considered to be one of the best ever, and hey ! I bet next year can be yours ! (Does anybody know what they put in the water in Finland ? Man, they make great drivers there !)

// Forgive me all the Race officials for starting a new old thread, it just because after a year of absence, I'm really missing this place !!!!