View Single Post
Old 30 May 2021, 03:23 (Ref:4053789)   #146
WyldStallion
Veteran

WyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcarr6 View Post
Regardless of what some say, I think Paul Ricard with 47 GT3 cars going around it is a great site.

I will admit, im not a wild lover of watching too much night racing (only full dark racing, I love watching the sunset and sunrise hours), so I tend to watch the early parts of this race live then my interest slips a little as they hit full darkness.

But, it does totally make sense to do this prior to Spa, the less experienced need the practice.
I watched the first half of the race. Had to stop when it got dark at halfway. Eyes can't handle it. Thought FFF had this in the bag. But this is Jaminet/Cambpell/Bamber we are talking about here.

But look at 2021 results so far. Porsche 911 GT3 RS victories in Monza 3 hours, Nurburgring 6 hours (N24 Q-Race), Paul Ricard 6 hours, Sebring 12 hours (GTLM and GTD), and WEC Spa 6 hours.

All different teams too. Dynamic, Frikadeli, GPX, Manthay, Proton/Weatertech, and Pfaff. Very impressive stuff. Daytona as been the only miss so far.