View Single Post
Old 7 Jun 2017, 20:15 (Ref:3739344)   #36
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That's right, race 2 was about to end nearly an hour before the coverage did.

Also, I'd like to thank Allen Bestwick and Dr. Jerry Punch for their work with Indycar on ABC as they have been laid off by ESPN.

Although some would disagree, I've always enjoyed Bestwick, especially his work on MRN. Plus, he should be thanked for having to sit next to Eddie Cheever. I'm sure Allen will be around and have other opportunities soon.

Dr. Jerry, for those that don't know, is a fixture of American motorsport (and college football). If there was a race of any importance in the US over the last 30 years, more than likely Doc was in the pit lane. He has assisted medically on multiple occasions as well. He may have worked his last race, however, as it seems he wants to take some time off. His son is the longsnapper for Tennessee and he's had a long career. I really wish Doc all the best!

Last edited by JHamilton; 7 Jun 2017 at 20:23.