View Single Post
Old 25 Nov 2018, 16:56 (Ref:3865778)   #30
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
By the lack of postings about today's GP, I am left to assume that everyone was stunned in to inaction by a scintillating race! Or are you still asleep from boredom?
gave up ten laps from the end and went into town

i was just sat there thinking “there’s something really wrong with this entire f1 thing but i can’t put my finger on it”. it also happened to be the first race i’ve been able to watch some of as well. i know we’ve got hundreds of pages of threads debating what’s wrong but it’s none of that. this coming from someone who used to tape the bbc 5 live coverage to listen to on the bus home from school...