View Single Post
Old 13 Sep 2019, 12:27 (Ref:3927706)   #54
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
My cucumbers were gone weeks ago. Two tomato bushes haven't been doing well for awhile, but the rest to be doing alright. They're not really happy, but...
Most tomatoes won't set flowers at temps above 90 so there's been a lot of flower drop here. And the goddamn squirrels, the ******* sat in the garden yesterday and ate an entire Napa cabbage while looking right at me on the porch and then scampered off like it was nothing. I think it might be inappropriate to sit on the porch with a cigar, bourbon and pellet gun to shoot the little *******s though