View Single Post
Old 3 Jun 2018, 16:57 (Ref:3826562)   #497
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Caught the highlights this morning, my was it hard to pass, which is why Timmy Hansen did a bit of tactical driving in one of the heats. Seems the Joker Lap really was effective there.
Yeah and, once again, I can't help but think that EKS were off with their tactics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
And what about that pile up in the semi final?
I personally thought it was very unlucky, if Solberg had moved over fractionally later or Kristoffersson had been a touch earlier on the brakes they both would have got away with it. Unfortunately it seemed to cost Petter his chance at the win as I assume the contact was the cause of his retirement.

Total commitment from Tommy Rustad though: he just tried to steamroller his way through the barrier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiecriag101 View Post
Cheers for those Steve, cant help but notice how much bigger the Subaru's and Renault's are compared to the rest.
Yeah, both the Megane and the WRX STI have a longer wheelbase than the rest of the field but - and it could have just been my imagination - the Renault looked so much more agile than the Subaru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiecriag101 View Post
At lest one thing, it was a tad warmer than March for the British RX.
Good thing really or I'd have been straight back in the car: I couldn't take another day of that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1975DCS View Post
Not limited at all to me! I like private RX pics, tnx!
No worries!