View Single Post
Old 20 Jun 2018, 17:15 (Ref:3832169)   #6
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
We should change this thread or start a new thread for recommended places to eat in Le Mans.

Last year after the parade my party and I had an excellent dinner at a restaurant called Auberge des 7 Plats. 25 Euros for an excellent three course meal.

On the other side, I had one of the worst dining experiences ever a few years ago at a place called La Chamade. Had made my reservations a few months in advance because we had a good sized party and it was for Friday after the parade. Called back two weeks before to confirm. Then when I showed up they just magically lost my reservation and all of a sudden didn't speak a word of English. They made me so angry that I kicked over their sign board outside the restaurant. I have now made a habit of kicking over that sign board whenever I have walked past in subsequent years. I'll even go out of my way to do it.