View Single Post
Old 27 Aug 2016, 09:08 (Ref:3667807)   #7
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
There are two ways to fix this. First is an option for your account control panel (My CP-> Settings and Options -> Edit Options). In that option list is a checkbox to have it place a copy of messages in your Sent Items folder. Either that is off by default (odd behavior) or it was turned off for me somehow. I would always catch me out until I found the option.
I have to agree that these days it's an odd behaviour to not save them. I'll take a look at changing this default for new users.