View Single Post
Old 18 Aug 2019, 19:33 (Ref:3923300)   #50
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Unfortunately no ability to fly off here from Finland, no, unless for holiday (for which I don't have the money anyway). Anyway yes upon the launch of this series, IIRC Graham Goodwin was saying somewhere he was going to inquiry Nick Minassian on whether or not there would be coverage along the way, but my memory might fail me on that one. It is understandable why there isn't any apart from these one-offs but it's a shame still, maybe some day. I'm still hoping them to get the LM Saturday support slot some day

Yes the Monterey historics have been live on IMSAtv this weekend, well hopefully eventually uploaded. Nice to see the old GT1 Corvette entered, both C5-R and C6.R