View Single Post
Old 1 Nov 2019, 08:07 (Ref:3937918)   #2013
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
>>>>Corbyn cynically seized the initiative and attacked the government on the economy, 'the cuts'. The NHS, Police, Security etc, with the result that May ended up with a minority government, and a resurgent Labour Party causing her a lot of trouble over Brexit.

Bauble WTF do you expect someone to do? It's an election contest, not an "after you Claude" tea party. Nothing "cynical" about it but the man was actually behaving as the Leader of the Opposition for once.

The Opposition should oppose, question, examine and expose, otherwise we don't have a government but a committee - or worse!

And I say this as someone who sees Mr Corbyn as the second most odious Jeremy in the world [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
All of the negativity from politicians especially around election time is what really p'ees me off about politics! I don't want to be told how crap the other lot are and what a mess they have/would have made of things, I want to hear what brilliant things each party plans to do for the country then I can make my decision on who I thing is the best, not the least worse!
I do like your Jeremy comment and hope that the 'in the world' part of it is a Top Gear reference. If so I am 100% in agreement with you there.