View Single Post
Old 25 Jan 2019, 16:11 (Ref:3878573)   #5
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotsBrutesFan View Post
Racing Point marking their new Canadian ownership launch in Toronto February 13th
Sergio Perez & Lance Stroll
i wasnt sure if they would race under a Canadian licence or not but a launch in Toronto is a pretty good indication that they might be!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotsBrutesFan View Post
For the first time the pre-season testing will be shown Live through the F1tv Pro app, with all 8 hours of each of day of the first test broadcast live.
plus a daily review show.

nice to see them adding more content. unfortunately only available to F1TV Pro subscribers so region specific but still very cool that they are broadcasting this stuff.

i read recently that their first in house made documentary on Schumi's career is about to be released. sounds like they are steadily building up a worthwhile service.