View Single Post
Old 31 Oct 2005, 18:20 (Ref:1448596)   #7
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
haha, hazz, you are gonna get some serious replies to that one, most people on here are always slagging J8unior off! I agree with you though to be honest, he was superb the year before aswell, and I for one have never understood why the guy didnt move to anotehr team after the 4 stroke Susi proved to be a dud! He was quicker than Sete most of time on the same bike! Must be money or contarct stuff maybe!
As for Hodge underachieveing, well actually no! Who wouldnt jump at the chance to do GP on a semi factory bike, as Chris did a few years before that. Trouble is the teams dont want Brits so they always get the bum seats rather than the good ones!
Mladin, Bayliss in WSB, Reynolds in BSB, Lavilla this year in BSB, all have done more than I thught they would.
under achievers are most Japanese riders who give up as soon as they get a good ride. Look at any of them, Harada, Okada, Tamada, Ukawa, Itoh. They get a ride on the basis of a few one offs, and once ensconced in a team they prove dismally average!
Biggest ones of the lot though are Biaggi this year, both Xerox Duke riders, Ben and Eric Bostrom, Virgin Yamaha, Hector Barbera and Pablo Nieto! There you go!