View Single Post
Old 29 Sep 2015, 02:21 (Ref:3577893)   #150
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
So it would appear that the F1 consensus is that the current state is quite acceptable, bad luck Renault and Honda.
F1 could be at a crossroads. Multiple things are on a knife edge right now. If enough fall in the wrong direction then it might force change. If enough fall in the right direction then many who are in control at the moment will claim that "all is OK".

That is why part of me is sadly hoping for disaster.

Richard