View Single Post
Old 16 Jul 2018, 22:13 (Ref:3837038)   #105
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juntos View Post
Come on guys! When it comes to hypocritically extolling the virtues of tolerance and falsely presenting themselves as defenders of free speech, there is always somebody giving the first step.

We should give the good example. Talking about the "bads" is no offence if we keep the level of the conversation acceptable. Tolerance and the struggle for liberty are some of the causes that leftists falsely claims as their own. Hope we don't turn a motorsport forum into a politics arena.

Censorship is dangerous and it has to be stopped. It isn’t ethical to defend someone who says exactly what you think. Rather, it’s correct to defend anyone’s right to speak his own mind, no matter how offensive or unacceptable you consider his views.
Hrm.

So my opinion is that this thread is unnecessary and unproductive, you see that as censorship, therefore you are censoring my own opinion. Don't mention hypocrisy until you've looked around your own view as a comparison.

I genuinely don't see the need for a "worst driver in X series" thread. I just don't.

I'm all for celebrating the genuine underdog, those who race on a shoestring budget in a car that a club racer wouldn't touch, etc. but I'm not into slagging people who are trying bloody hard to do something we all would love to but have neither money nor ability.

Carry on by all means, I'm out of this one. Just keep the standard up.