Thread: BTCC BTCC predictions 2022
View Single Post
Old 22 Apr 2022, 08:15 (Ref:4107565)   #7
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdjones View Post
Five predictions for 2022 from me

1 - Jason Plato will win the last round of the championship and that will be his 100th and final win
2 - At least 4 drivers will be in hunt for the championship going to the last meeting of the year
3 - A BMW will win at least one race at every round
4 - Team Hard's 4th Cupra will not appear at all
5 - Matt Neal will be on the grid at the last round at Brands for one last head to head with old mate Mr Plato....
Imagine the fall-out if 5 happened, and as a result prevented 1 from happening?