View Single Post
Old 2 Sep 2022, 14:10 (Ref:4124580)   #1279
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
I can't understand why some people so keen to increase usage of a commodity that has us in the thrall of war mongers, Middle Eastern despots or Nicola Sturgeon.

Surely the events of the last months show we need an independent, renewable power generation system. What is the point of leaving the EU if we still have to kow tow to some of the worst regimes in the world? At least in Europe we had increased buying power.

Are our posters Russian trolls?

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk
Nope, it demonstrates that we need an independant source of reliable energy. And currently the best solutions are fossil fuels (fracking etc.) since these can be brought on line in the medium term. Renewables as per the UK Government's own report, cannot currently provide anywhere near the country's needs and only niaivity would suggest otherwise.