View Single Post
Old 2 Sep 2022, 16:11 (Ref:4124598)   #1285
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
And all we have is full Greta or full rejection of anything that means change. People are simple I guess. And the media feeds this.

Sliding doors. My life could have been very different. Many moons ago I was accepted on a program with British Nuclear Fuels after my PhD. Alas funding for such programs was cut and it came to nowt.

Yes, I agree on the emissions side nuclear is very green. Obviously there are other aspects you have to be careful about and this can make the beginning and end of a reactor expensive. To do that right is expensive. But the consequences of not doing any of this right is also expensive. So important even if that is your only consideration.