View Single Post
Old 20 Nov 2023, 16:09 (Ref:4186638)   #22
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
I imagine they'll be ahead of Alpine and Peugeot. Peugeot don't know how their car works, and Alpine have put in the bare minimum to have a hypercar.

There have been suggestions that RLL are not getting the best from the car. We'll find out soon enough.
RLL didn't get any testing done before Daytona and were on the backfoot at the beginning of the season. However they did seem to improve with more running. Having WRT out testing is going to improve the package for both series I would assume.

Next season will be all new tracks for them in WEC with this car while Porsche and Caddy will have a season of data, so I'd expect them to be at the tail end of that pack.