View Single Post
Old 19 Sep 2017, 22:08 (Ref:3768650)   #60
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
My ticket package came this past Friday. Ticket, program coupon (if Fields, Tony or JoeB want to fight over it for small peoples, I've usually forgotten to pick it up), Zack Brown BBQ party Wed night ad, Test day pass (the most important piece) and an IMSA vinyl so I can throw away Road Atlanta's leftovers I guess. Wonder if I can trade it for an old Panoz vinyl?
I thought you would like that Zac Brown Barbecue Party. I have purchased tickets on two separate occasions this year one for me and one for my brother and they've been sitting on my shelf waiting for me to forget them on my way to the track in a couple weeks