View Single Post
Old 1 Sep 2019, 11:36 (Ref:3925132)   #43
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
I too like the TV graphics. Nice and simple and shows just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. Lots of other sports could learn from the simplicity.
I think they can follow your advice on that too. I'd drop the full-screen SC notification. I'd drop the progress bar in the top left. I'd make the FCY/SC box in the top left an extra pixel thicker. It is struggling with the video compression a little.

Removing the car names from the standings tower on the left is a good call. Just listing ORECA looked stupid. Car numbers are the most relevant if you aren't showing team names.