View Single Post
Old 21 May 2002, 08:20 (Ref:291176)   #3
Spudgun
Race Official
Veteran

England
Reading, UK
Spudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I wonder what Barrichello said in private when he read that. Of course it would be all smiles on the outside..

The whole Ferrari management are just so damn complacent! I really hope something happens at the hearing on June 26. Only if it's just to shut them up.

Just because of the heritage of Ferrari they think they can get away with or say anything they like. I'm not a Ferrari fan, but I'm disgusted at how they are treating the Tifosi.

How much did Todt, Brawn and di Montezemolo have to do with the 40 years Enzo spent building the heritage in the 50's, 60's 70's and 80's? They did not create it, but they're going the right way if they want to destroy it.

If they don't renew their contracts, they'll leave behind a smouldering mess at the end of 2004.. What will happen then?