View Single Post
Old 30 Jun 2019, 19:02 (Ref:3915113)   #27
Willmaz223
Veteran

Willmaz223 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridWillmaz223 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What another brillant day that was.

Sunday Recap.

Pre 61 R2-Another wonderful race with great battles throughout.Loved the dice between the Lister and the Ferrari.Fantastic.

FF R2-What a lovely scrap between Tarling and Jackson with finally a new winner.Reminds me of previous year FF enconters.Great battles throughout the field as usual with a nice grid aswell.

Pre 66-Very happy to see the Lotus 25 back out after fuel vaporization problems.Car sounded absouletly superb and looked just no words tbh...Brilliant race aswell.

Thundersports R2-Without the Mclaren its was kind of a one way victory but some nice looking and sounding cars.Great to see it in good health.

I won't go into detail with the rest but all were good and was a pleasure to watch as usual with the HSCC.

Nice weather,nice cars,nice circuit,nice commentary.Anyone else find the Marcus Pye not turning of his mic rather amusing with the handryer whilst Ian T was trying to go through the grid.His laugh aswell...😁.

That's all from me.On to Silverstone Classic.What a year this has been so far.

Last edited by Willmaz223; 30 Jun 2019 at 19:22.