View Single Post
Old 24 Nov 2009, 21:32 (Ref:2588655)   #9
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
I would love to see an 01 raced in the US (assuming I'm not headed to LM this year). We've always had a few Zyteks/Creations and of course plenty of Lolas, but no on has bought what I consider to be one of, if not the best, customer package available. I always thought that was odd... I wonder if they are more expensive?
There was that sale of a chassis to the Mundill team last year with plans to run the ALMS in 2010, but there has been little news since that initial press release. They keep their website updated with their StarMazda news, so the team hasn't disappeared, but we'll have to wait and see about their ALMS plans.