Thread: Rules Future Rule Changes
View Single Post
Old 9 Dec 2013, 19:33 (Ref:3342039)   #8
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
double points for the finale is an odd rule change and im not sure where it came from or if there is a sporting logic behind it. great for the promoter of the race who gets to host the 'super point' event though.

will wait and see what amount they settle on for a cost cap and see what mechanism they will create to enforce it.

i like the idea of driver numbers over the car number as i have always liked the more recent trend of referring to the chassis by year and/or model number.