View Single Post
Old 14 Sep 2014, 23:41 (Ref:3453358)   #10
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris - Melb View Post
You can’t judge parity by fastest laps alone. Fresh tyres can mask a cars deficiency, for a few laps. Based on the close qualifying times at most V8 Supercar rounds we should be seeing finishes of the race where the entire field goes over the finish line nose-to-tail. Clearly that never happens other than after a safety car.

Yesterday I watched a race where Whincup cruised, unopposed in the most boring, predictable contest for the Sandown Enduro race lead in recent times by leading virtually from start to finish. What race were you watching?
Everybody else, who were running the same make and model of car as Mr Whincup, actually fighting each other for position...
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House