Thread: Magazines Autosport
View Single Post
Old 15 Feb 2018, 07:38 (Ref:3801463)   #44
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
24 hour news extends to motor sport. It's a difficult time of year, there's nothing to print but getting eyeballs on adverts requires fresh articles.

Fifty years ago the printed magazine would be very slim at this time of year, but these days the "want it now" generation needs their "fix". Hence press releases from compliant teams, and having had to write PR myself without any "news" to base them on I can see how the facile suddenly becomes oh-so-important.

Roll with it, the season will be here soon. In the meantime patience is a virtue. There probably isn't anything any more interesting happening.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk