View Single Post
Old 8 Apr 2018, 14:54 (Ref:3814035)   #45
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaBUru38 View Post
Rossi and Newgarden literally drove their wheels off.

Ok, not literally, that was Leist.

- o -

Sometimes we complain that race control is too trigger happy with caution yellows. This time, there were several incidents where they kept the race under green flag.
I was a little surprised they didn't throw a caution, when Leist's car turned into a tricycle and he then promptly did a 180ยบ in it. Otherwise, I thought race control got it right and let the race flow. I hope they are consistent throughout this season. In the past I think there have been too many unnecessary cautions, for "debris", in order to bunch up the field.