View Single Post
Old 21 Mar 2001, 14:11 (Ref:73298)   #9
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
marshal - is it? cool. we're getting rid of my little old 3 series (whisper now - she can hear you, and she won't take me home this evening if she thinks i'm keeping secrets...), and it's on my wanted list. the 3 series used to handle really well - you could feel everything through the wheel and your arse, but the suspension's dying and the cluthc is slipping a lot, so it's time to say goodbye...

they do any souped up versions of the puma? worst car mod i've ever seen is a puma with a teatray on stilts attached to the bootlid. it was terrible. talk about some things are best left alone...