View Single Post
Old 14 Dec 2011, 13:43 (Ref:2999669)   #13
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bononi View Post
It certainly had more overtakings and more "attrition" between drivers. I can't say it was an improvement, but it's better than the procession we witnessed for years and years. But I don't remember the last season that was plain boring, all of them have been very exciting as a whole.
As far as the racing goes, i'd argue 2010.

I think there's two very different opinions as to what a 'good season' is. A good season for me is a mix between championship battles (driver championship), AND good on-track racing. One without the other always leaves a little to be desired.

This year was the first time in some time we didn't have the championship battle, but on the whole (i'm talking from 1st through to 24th) we've had much better on-track action.

The DRS needs to be levelled out, and I think they'd have learn alot from this year. I think we'll see much better balance next year.

But yeh, I don't think we'll see a change in front-runners, namely one Sebastien Vettel.

Selby