View Single Post
Old 17 Jul 2019, 11:00 (Ref:3918133)   #166
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Discuss........
Okay.

I think if the Mercedes is still a competitor for wins, Hamilton will want to stick around to beat Schumacher's record of championships. He already stands to become the most successful driver by wins (in fact, he would draw level with Michael on 91 if he won every remaining race this year).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Jim Clark wa....urgh no I can't get into another Greatest of All Time discussion. I just don't have it in me.

Shinji Nakano is the greatest of all time. And he once visited the UK, which makes him as British as half our sporting heros. #VoteForShinji
If Ten-Tenths had been around during his career, that's why I'd have voted for him in the polls. Because he's British.