View Single Post
Old 11 Jun 2020, 21:24 (Ref:3981437)   #164
Alfisti
Veteran

England
North Yorkshire, England
Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!
Yeah, the kids may have personality and opinions but we really don't get to see anything do we? One slip of the tongue from Larson, and I genuinely don't believe he meant to offend anyone, and his career is seriously damaged. Safest thing is to say nowt other than thanks to my sponsors etc.

Seems to be everybody everywhere. Certainly no newscaster or journalist has the will to question the claim Floyd was killed by the Police was because of the colour of his skin. It may be because the Police officer intensely disliked violent people who resist arrest. Whatever the reason, the man did not deserve to die. But until the Police man says, yes I hate black people, then why do the snowflakes assume this. To my mind it makes them the racists.

I guess no re-runs of the Duke's of Hazard with the ol' General Lee and Confederate flag paintjob on the roof. Pretty crappy but as a kid I had a crush on Daisy Duke!