View Single Post
Old 12 Feb 2019, 05:38 (Ref:3883442)   #1656
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin McKay View Post
It was a memorable weekend, largely because of the temperature which Mrs M frequently mentions as a means of reminding me of her selfless devotion to motorsport, also because on arrival I found the bizarre sight of Iain leaping up and down 10 feet in the air on the tail lift trying to dislodge it so the E-type could be lowered - was it you Mike who was in the car looking ashen faced at the prospect of a rapid descent? I think it might have been.

Among all this excitement, the Murray thing went unoticed by me until now. Great photo😀
It is a great pic. Yes, I was made to sit in the untethered car with foot on the brake to reduce the possibility of a rapid descent! The lift was eventually unjammed by use of a hi-ab with forklift, if you remember…….