View Single Post
Old 11 May 2003, 21:30 (Ref:596349)   #1
Spudgun
Race Official
Veteran

England
Reading, UK
Spudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Views on GPL cars

I find it interesting how people like/dislike different cars in GPL.

I don't dislike driving any of the cars really, but they have different characteristics that are better than others.

Here's my 2p. Since everyone is different it'll be interesting to compare.

Lotus:

It's a very fast car, but it must be treated with respect. Get too lary and it'll bite.

Eagle:

Quite a nice car that I find I have to keep it wound up. I find it very quick to react to steering input and can also bite! Get it right and it rewards you. I actually find it not as easy as the Lotus.

Cooper:

I find it will ge me warning when I'm beginning to overstep the mark.

Ferrari:

A very forgiving car that can be slid around a bit and is less likely to bite. Plus I love ramping up the gears with the updated car sounds.

Brabham:

I hadn't really driven this car until the League races have come up on the horizon. What have I been missing! I love this car. I feel I can really grab it by the scruff of the neck and still feel within my limit. Above all it's FUN! Now I have got my Mexico setup sorted I'm really enjoying throwing it around there! (I never thought I'd say that).

BRM and Honda:

Can't really say anything at thid point due to lack of Mileage.

What are you views?