View Single Post
Old 11 May 2003, 21:51 (Ref:596371)   #3
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Lotus-Not a fan of it. It's too ungraceful and really needs to be driven aggressively to be quick i find. Aggressive just ain't my style

Eagle-So-so really. very fast, but a bit sluggish when required to change direction all of a sudden, ie Masta at Spa. I prefer it to the Lotus.

Brabham-Far and away my favorite car. Responds well, suits my driving style, and will do almost anything you ask of it. It's just maybe too easy for it's own good though.

Honda-Rubbish under braking. Fast, but a bit skittish sometimes, and tends to understeer in the faster corners.

Ferrari-I like it, but it again gets skittish. I find it slides a lot under braking. Not very fast.

Cooper-Slow. But handles well, to my liking. It's just wallows around, and it doesn't ever bite, and it's very forgiving. But it just lacks a little in every department.

BRM-Not much milage, but more than most i reckon. It likes the medium speed stuff, and it's good on the anchors. It just lacks overall grip, and is way over wieght, which makes it very infriendly when you change direction suddenly. But i love the noise it makes. It's major failing though is out of the corners, it's like it has turbo lag. Put your foot down and nothing at all happens for about 3s.