View Single Post
Old 26 Jun 2017, 02:32 (Ref:3746857)   #16
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Yeah Bottas caused that first corner crash, so can't go to him. Hamilton, once in traffic, wasn't so flash, he barely kept up with Vettel.

Ricciardo did a great job to come through the field. And obviously Stroll almost 2nd. Has to go to them.

Alonso? Yeah he could be DOTR at every race, or it could be the Honda really isn't that bad and he's exaggerating it all. I seemed to recall him passing the Ferrari engine'd Saubers, as did Stoffel. I bet they're not at the bottom of the top speed chart.

Vettel and Hamilton for being moaning b-tches as usual. Hamilton when he was behind Vettel running his mouth about Charlie because a 10 second stop/go apparently isn't enough (do you want him disqualified or something?), but hey Hamilton was slowing quite abruptly.

Vettel meanwhile must have decided he hasn't been getting enough fan hate lately, and did an idiotic move. What if they'd both gone out on the spot? What was he thinking? I'm not even sure that it was intentional though, he took a hand off the wheel and was waving around like an idiot, the swerve might have been accidental. Only a complete bonehead would risk their car like that and Vettel's not that dumb. Is he?