View Single Post
Old 23 Jul 2019, 20:03 (Ref:3919075)   #40
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i admit to having selfish (and overly optimistic) reasons but i would like to see him stay with RBR for the long haul.

if some of the proposed rules come into effect in 2021 forward then who knows, but the prospect of a more equal play ground with LH finishing out his career at Merc, Leclerc at Ferrari, Max at RBR, Ric at Renault, Norris at Mclaren...

i dont know if the clowns can make it happen but to me such a spread competing in (more) evenly match machinery feels like there is a potential golden age on the horizon.