mrfizz
Rookie

England
West Bromwich
mrfizz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
You've given away your secrets

Short tracks and plate tracks are a roll of the dice. I have been doing yahoo fantasy groups for about 5 years now and have NEVER scored above 200 for the Daytona 500. I have started to just write that one off and move on.

For those you have never done yahoo before, you'll find that there is only 3 or 4 in group "C" that are worth a damn; grab them and just switch them out every other week. Every now and again, someone has a good run, but it was Menard and Smith down there last year; nine races just wasn't enough for them.

And you'll have a choice of road course ringer down there, too but sucks you can only pick one. This group will all pick JPM, Taz, a ringer and either Smoke, JJ or Jeffey G. I know I would .
We're all friends here!! Or does that stop when it comes to Fantasy Auto Racing?

Anyways, out of that group C there's only really B Labonte, Dave Blaney, Aric Almirola and probably David Ragan who are going to get you decent points. Unless Brian Vickers picks up a good ride that is. I picked Joe Nemechek for Daytona, only because he usually runs the whole race rather than S&P, plus he had a good Nationwide race.

As for the road course ringers, anybody but Boris Said! You can't race with hair like that, surely?!