View Single Post
Old 17 Feb 2020, 03:58 (Ref:3957889)   #355
GreenMachine
Racer

Australia
Canberra
GreenMachine should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridGreenMachine should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I recorded the Foxtel broadcast, currently halfway through re-watching it. I missed the start, only commenced watching about 10am iirc, so it was good to watch the missed bit to catch up on what happened early on.

I thought it was a good race. Not necessarily an exciting one, but a good example of the genre - I know I was glued to the screen from the time I started watching. As someone above said, I follow it for the chess game, the strategic game and the undoing of strategy as the dice rolls. Colour me a tragic.

My only regret was that race day was so much cooler than Saturday. With that we could have had a race of attrition, and maybe a GT4 car on the podium ...

Speaking of Foxtel, the 4k broadcast was great. Might even be good enough to renew when my special deal ends in a month or so ... but not at full price.

And a final shoutout to the strategy analysis from the Tech Centre(?), really helped with understanding how the teams were playing the race.