View Single Post
Old 25 Jun 2020, 15:41 (Ref:3983806)   #103
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Nothing wrong with mirroring the Ferrari model. And while Ferrari have figured it out, if you look at their entire history, they are not without their rough spots. It's a combo of hard work and also luck that allows you to survive.

I agree with comments by Moneyseeker and bella regarding selling and then leasing your facilities are actions of the desperate. If we are seeing execution of plan "C", what does plan "D" look like?

Richard