View Single Post
Old 25 Jun 2020, 17:26 (Ref:3983817)   #105
Moneyseeker
Veteran

Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
Nothing wrong with mirroring the Ferrari model. And while Ferrari have figured it out, if you look at their entire history, they are not without their rough spots. It's a combo of hard work and also luck that allows you to survive.

I agree with comments by Moneyseeker and bella regarding selling and then leasing your facilities are actions of the desperate. If we are seeing execution of plan "C", what does plan "D" look like?

Richard
Agreed, there was a time when Ferrari dealers could barely give cars away and had forecourts full of them, back in the 80's one dealer I read was painting unsold cars in a more desirable colour to try and sell them.

Lamborghini is now selling 8,000 cars a year, the majority of which are the Ursus SUV, apparently and Porsche biggest seller is the Macan and if they can ever afford to build them, I imagine the Aston DBX will be a similar story.

Ferrari suv-esque model in the pipeline, I believe.