The Eye
Racer

Sweden
Sweden
The Eye should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Winter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen H View Post
Long off season...we did not realise how lucky we were in the 80's with Rallycross at Brands and Lydden right through the winter.

For those also suffering the long off season blues, without a local French hill hosting ice racing, don't forget "Wimbledon" stadium is still hanging in there, just. I realise stock car racing is not everyones cup of tea, but the 2.0lt Hot Rods, provide good racing, and if you are okay with contact racing then the superstox have been very strong for the past couple of seasons.

With plans to redevelop London's last Stock Car track into a football pitch, not sure how many years of winter racing there is left.

So I think it's a case of go while you still can.

Bella, if you go to the trophee andros, can you post what it was like, first hand.

Might need an alternative to Wimbledon to keep me sane in the winter, if the proposed football pitch wins.
Stephen H
The SM-week is determined in Umeå between 14 and 19 January 2014. Motor sport is represented by two branches, rally sprint and sprint rallycross. Both SM-finals will be decided on the trotter racetrack in Umeå on Saturday, 18 January. Vännäs MK is the organizer club( Thomas Rådström is on of the organisers). Both finals are “live” during the afternoon at SVT (Swedish TV).
As early as 10:30, it's time to bang in front of the screen as the commentator Johan Ejeborg and expert Jonas Kruse monitors qualifiers rally on SVT Play. The finals for the rally sprint goes late 14:30 on SVT 1. Just two hours later, 16:25, it is upptalk for rallycross in the same channel and at 16:30 starts the Finals broadcast both on SVT 1 and SVT Play. I do not know if you can see the SVT Play from abroad . But I think you can.