View Single Post
Old 3 Apr 2015, 14:20 (Ref:3523379)   #38
Spyderman
Veteran

Mozambique
Mozambique
Spyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
you don't think it's a bit weird that in this day and age it's still ok for companies to hire pretty women to do nothing other than look pretty?
The point here is not whether I or you think it is weird or not. The point is the girls have a right to not think it weird, and accept a job that has been offered to them.
On the other hand, you of course, have every right to think it is weird, but do you have the right to impose your ideas on others? Where do your rights end and someone else's begin?

Quote:
i'm not criticising these girls at all, i admire their hustle. but it's so funny when boys are drooling over them like a pack of teenage girls meeting a boyband. have a look at yourselves, guys! why are you so emotionally invested in having pretty ladies at racing? is the sport not good enough without them? do the hot cars and great racing not interest you enough?

in summary, what gingers4justice said.
We admire them so much we want to ban them.

Quote:
edit: fwiw, cheerleaders spend hours training and perform some serious acrobatic routines. but i personally find their presence a bit odd too. anywhere where women - and men - are used as some kind of token window dressing looks pretty pathetic to me.
Perhaps if we can get our grid-girls to do a couple of cart-wheels we will be allowed to keep them. No?