Thread: British GT 2018
View Single Post
Old 12 Jun 2018, 06:44 (Ref:3828576)   #116
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfaholic View Post
Some/most of the credit for the lack of safety cars must go to your fellow orange wearers clearing stopped cars on a live circuit, although I notice that the Parfitt/Morris Bentley was demoted two places for a flag infringement (C2.1.5 (ii) - and I did download the MSA Blue Book just too look it up!)

Thought it was just as good as the Blancpain Endurance race held in similar conditions that I was also at a few weeks ago.
Ah, the Blue Book. Enjoy that

There was a lot of good old fashioned pushing done near me - the #22 Invictus Jaguar (retired), one of the Ginettas (rejoined) and two other cars behind me in the Loop. Everyone behaved through Becketts so the flag infringement wasn't one of mine!

Being able to trust that the cars will DTRT is extremely valuable to everyone.

I enjoyed this weekend much more than the Blancpain, but at that one I was a track limits judge. I was calling numbers in my sleep for days after that...