View Single Post
Old 7 Oct 2019, 13:15 (Ref:3932477)   #35
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Shepherd View Post
Thanks for all the replies, I'm not intending to race in europe at any point soon so my extinguisher should be fine for a while as long as I keep it serviced.

In reference to the transponder I've spoken to one of the Equipe organisers and I'll be hiring for the race in October then hopefully investing in my own in the new year.

On another note, how do I add my Avatar? I can't find it in my profile settings.

Pete
You can't have an avatar until you submit (I think) 100 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Shepherd View Post
I made it through Scrutineering, completed practice and was delighted not to be the slowest out there! Unfortunately the race was a bit of a non event as at the start of lap 2 there was a biggish accident involving 2 cars which brought out the safety car for at least 15 minutes, during this period my Sprite developed a misfire and I pulled in to retire. I did manage an overtake on lap 1 though and thoroughly enjoyed practice and can't wait to go again.
Well done, prepare to be seriously poor for the rest of your life!