View Single Post
Old 31 Oct 2019, 19:08 (Ref:3937840)   #32
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbs View Post
I will have a go at 3 of them, 2, Tojeiro, 5, Chaparral, 6, Dargue MG.
1 of them must be a Keift another could be a Cisitalia.
Spot on with 5 & 6, but no Tojeiro. Keift certainly were better know for F3 cars and did produce a GP car, but it never raced in period due to lack of an engine, they also produced a few sports cars, so good guess, but which one will you plump for?

Not a Cisitalia, it is a make I have never heard of and even Google can provide only details of it's entry in a few events. Style, colour and name suggest Italy, but I have no idea other than that. To be honest it is ridiculously hard unless you know the car, but it makes for a bit of fun.