View Single Post
Old 16 Feb 2020, 13:32 (Ref:3957813)   #65
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
As Mike says the internet can provide support for any argument. So in this case I would rather use my experience in construction projects and suggest that the costs being described are an all up estimate to include the infrastructure upgrading.

In my case I'm told that the maximum cost of installing a home charger is £1500. But since I have a consumer unit in my garage, where the charger would be installed, this may actually be less.

Overall there is a massive shift in philosophy from the major energy companies. On Friday, in the high street, there were a couple of people canvassing folks on green energy. The company they were promoting was Shell.

BP is coming to the party with its 2050 target. All of this of course may be pandering to St. Geta and her ilk but sadly I expect it to be the norm.

It does mean that there will be more employment on new, renewable projects, which can only be a good thing.